You Don’t Need To Wait ‘Til December…For Jill's Top 5 Holiday Gifts!
Procrastinating can be oh so much fun. Who doesn’t love the rush of waiting until the last minute for that perfect present…then finding it just in time?!
While we know you might enjoy the thrill and suspense of last minute holiday shopping, we also highly recommend ordering presents, especially business gifts, a little bit early. Company Christmas gifts with your corporate logo take time, and you can avoid the holiday rush by placing your order within the next month!
Focus on presents for your friends and family when their favorite toys, foods, and other goodies go on sale after Thanksgiving. For now, think about what your business can give to its hard-working employees and your other professional connections.
Every year, we each have our favorites. For 2015, I'm loving the following branded items I hand-picked from our Gifts section. (Look for recommendations from the rest of our team this month!)
- 16 oz Red Wine Glass: This is the perfect accompaniment to that local wine you’ve purchased to give out for the holidays. We love it because it reminds us of Olivia Pope in Scandal. These red wine glasses are smaller than the wine glasses you see on the show, but they’re also a bit less delicate (aka breakable), much less expensive, and perfectly customizable. And they still go perfectly with a nice bottle of red and a bowl of popcorn.
- Glass Candy Jar: Everyone likes to visit an office that has candy in it! This is the perfect gift for someone looking to bring more and more people to his/her desk. You can fill it with candy in advance for an added treat. It’s simple, easy to use, perfect for branding, and easy to clean.
- Elegant Box of Gourmet Chocolates: No one here on our team dislikes chocolate. I think this is the perfect all-around corporate food gift with three delicious chocolate confections in one box. Your logo is foil stamped in gold for a classic presentation.
- Custom Golf Pouch: Nothing says “casual business meeting” like a game of golf. Give that colleague/client who you play golf with the ideal gift that reminds them of your fun games together. Your logo is debossed on the leather section of the golf bag for a subtle and elegant branding opportunity.
- Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Women’s Tote: This is the perfect gift for a particularly important colleague, employee, or client. Elegant totes are extremely popular among today’s professionals, and this one contains that RFID blocking technology that makes it hard for anyone with a credit card reader to obtain your information. Best of all, it’s simple, utilitarian, and beautiful. Personalization for this bag is available. Just contact us!
The gifts you choose to give say a lot about you, your company, and the relationship you hope to hold in the future with your clients, employees, and business associates. Trust PROMOrx to present you with ideas consistent with your marketing goals. Want some advice? Contact us today via online chat or leave us a message, and get your corporate holiday gifts ready!
Author: Jill Pohl, a certified millennial and our PROMOrx content manager.