Top 6 Reasons to Order Company Swag
For some, putting a logo on company swag can seem pointless or irrelevant. But it’s not.
In fact, using your company logo or message to your advantage, turns corporate swag into a powerful, memorable marketing tool that help companies communicate.
Here are a few stats about company swag for you from industry organizations:
- 65% of advertisers say company swag is highly effective, contributing to brand recall
- 80% of branded swag is used for more than a year
- 52% of respondents did business with advertiser after getting swag
- 72% of consumers believe the quality of promotional products they receive is directly related to biz reputation
- 59% of employees who get company swag have a more favorable workplace impression
- 90% of consumers say they have branded drinkware
1. Quality Company Swag = Business Reputation
Consumers believe quality swag is directly related to the business' reputation. One way to protect your company's reputation is by carefully selecting the swag you choose. What initiatives are important to your company? What is the 'tone' of your brand -- easy going, fun loving, serious, tech savvy?
- Are you using recycled, earth friendly or sustainable giveaways?
- Do you buy swag made in America or North America?
- Do you 'just say no' to useless swag items that are ending up in the trash?
Establish your brands' reputation by wisely choosing company swag that 'matches.'
2. Company Swag is Highly Effective
Company swag is powerful marketing at its best. It’s a way for you to stand out from the crowd and provide an experience that simply cannot be matched by the competing advertising options available.
Our brains love rewards. When the reward is something tangible, like quality company swag, our reward centers in the brain flood with dopamine. Are you more likely to remember the company who gave you the cool swag? Yes!
3. Corporate Swag Helps Acquire New Customers
There's a lot of buzz about ‘customer-centric’ marketing. This is all about how companies are looking to build better relationships with their customers, and why customer swag is becoming such an important part of that equation.
A recent study found that 65% of advertisers cited swag as a highly effective marketing method, contributing to brand recall. That's a pretty compelling reason to get into the swag game, right?
4. Company Swag is Perfect Client Thank You
Companies use swag for many reasons but in our experience, the best reason is to make the relationship with clients personal. They’re using it to say thanks to a business for taking the time to recognize their loyalty.
Swag is a great way to thank our clients for their business and help build relationships with them.
5. Corporate Swag is Effective Targeted Marketing
You can target your intended audience. Get in their everyday lives by choosing swag they will use. Custom phone wallets may not have the appeal for an older crowd, but the college kids will love them.
Company swag gives you the ability to control the distribution and target people who are interested in your product or service. This results in a more powerful marketing effort and better return on investment.
6. Company Swag = Positive Employees
It is just as important for your company to know how to create and offer meaningful company swag. According to an employee survey, more than half of employees who get company swag report that it has a positive effect on their attitudes -- both when it comes to the workplace experience and in their personal lives.
Now you know a few of the reason to order company swag. How do you choose swag that will be used? We've got several tips for you.
You can start with these guides:
Complete Guide to Virtual Event Swag
Ultimate Guide to Tech Giveaways
Branded Power Banks Ultimate Buying Guide
Company Swag Ideas That Are Trending