Data Blocker USB Charging Adapter
- Item #: 120420
- Item Size: 1.62" L x 0.75" W x 0.56" H
- Imprint Area: 1" W x 0.62" H
This security swag, a custom usb data blocker, or data stop or data condom or juice jacking defender
or whatever YOU call them, prevents unwanted data exchange
when charging at public charging stations or computers.
There are public charging stations all over. Could a charging port be modified
to allow a hacker to access your data or to pass on malware? You know that answer!
- Plug the data blocker into a USB port. Then connect a USB cable or flash drive into the adapter.
- Data pins are blocked but power pins aren't, so your device charges as usual.
- Aluminum Case (extra charge) or Plastic Case
- Standard Packaging: Individual poly bags with information insert printed on copy paper.
Info insert is critical. Many don't offer this.
Why give something they won't know what to do with??
- Custom Packaging: Larger individual poly bags, custom full color print on card stock like the PROMOrx option pictured.
If you select this option, you will be emailed templates.
- Branded with your company logo printed in one color, full color,
or laser engraved on aluminum models, these are a top trade show giveaways.
How do you know data blockers work?
- Using your charging cable, connect your phone to a computer USB port without using a data blocker.
The phone icon will appear on your computer.
You can transfer data between computer and phone.
- Next, insert the data blocker into your computer and your charging cable into the data blocker.
You will not see the phone icon, indicating the data blocker is working.
- If the phone icon does not show up, the USB data blocker is working, your data is safe.
More info on data blockers here.