Moleskine® Hardcover Journal
- Item #: 120222
- Item Size: 5" L x 8 1/4" H x 5/8" W
- Imprint Area: 3" W x 6 1/4" H
Your company logo on the classic Moleskine journal? That's a marketing win!
You’ve seen their journals in bookshops and stationary shops. What’s all the fuss about?
Moleskine® has been around for centuries, used by artists and writers like
Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and
Bruce Chatwin (who created the brand name “moleskine” in one of his manuscripts).
Back then, the Moleskine journals were small, black, and simple;
produced by a small French bookbinder and sold throughout Paris.
Be part of tradition. Put your company logo on something classic.
- Bookmark & elastic closure
- Lined, cream-colored pages
- Expanding inner pocket,, back cover, for storing loose papers
- 240 pages (120 sheets)
- Your company logo blind debossed or printed in one color.
Check out these other two custom journals critiqued in the video below:
And click here to see the comparison chart.