Nurses Appreciation Gifts Nurses Really Want
What is a good gift for showing nurses you honor and celebrate their work? How do you use gifts to honor nurses during Nurse's Week, celebrated May 6 - May 12 every year? How do you honor nurse's service and dedication year round? We are excited to share excellent gift ideas that are on point for the healthcare heroes, our nurses.
You've probably seen the generic 'Nurses Are Great' type of swag gifts. Nurses are great. Think about how to best recognize your nursing team.
We think the trend to consider currently is personalization. Personalization gives you a 'double dip' -- first, you are helping keep the spread of germs at bay by making sure Susie doesn't grab Nathan's water bottle but just as important, you're taking the time to recognize an individual by using their name. Everyone loves to have their name recognized (and spelled correctly!).
6 Best Nurses Week Gifts
What better way to celebrate, recognize, and show appreciation for your nursing staff than with a special gift. Meaningful and useful gifts are always appreciated.
- Drinkware is a popular gift choice across many industries, but nurses seem to need (and appreciate) the versatile, on-the-go portability of a customized tumbler. Personalization is a great option because everyone loves to see their name, but also keeps someone from grabbing someone else's cup! These tumblers can be personalized .
- Have you seen the inside out umbrellas? Or inverted or whatever you call them? Nurses will love this mini folding version umbrella. Why? It will keep them dry as they head for the car or the employee entrance. And they won't take an additional shower as they close the umbrella to get in the car.
- We've seen several stories about nurses using their personal phones for video calls with patients' families. This power bank with built-in cables is a bonus as the cables you need are right there. (there's a great price break at 100 pieces!)
- Speaking of carrying stuff, consider a lunch cooler. We've picked this one because in addition to your logo, it can be personalized!
- Looking for a little less expensive mobile charger? We like these budget friendly promotional phone chargers. They come in a range of nice colors.
- Journaling, especially gratitude journals are never out of style. Getting feelings on paper is therapeutic. Check out the available colors for these custom journals . The color alone is a great boost!
Up your game and choose custom gifts that applaud nurses' efforts, enthusiasm, dedication, and kindness. Recognition goes a long way in acknowledging the challenges associated with many jobs, like nursing. (And yes, don't forget Nurses Week, always celebrated the first week of May each year.)
Missed Nurses' Week? No worries, it's a morale booster to recognize our hero health care workers 365 days a year. Don't see what you had in mind? Contact us for other options not on our website!
PS Need more ideas? Nurses Gifts
UPDATED April 2021