Fun eco friendly promotional items like these earth friendly seed bombs
are a marketing promotion that will be remembered.
Earth Day, which is April 22 every year, is the perfect time to throw out your
Earth Day promotional items--did you catch the pun?
These seeded paper 'bombs' will make any event memorable.
- Organic muslin bag printed as shown.
- 6 'seed bombs' per bag
- Seed bombs are made from 100% post consumer recycled paper + the wildflower seeds
- 'Bomb' a vacant field or your back yard. Best to cover with dirt and water initially.
- Wildflower mix in seed bombs has an 85% or higher germination rate across growing regions:
Five Spot | Candytuft | Baby Blue Eyes | Siberian Wallflower | Scarlet Flax |
Zinnia | Sweet William Pinks | Corn Poppy | Spurred Snapdragon | Catchfly |
English Daisy | Black-Eyed Susan| Gloriosa Daisy
- Your company or event logo will be printed on the instruction card.
Instruction card is made from recycled card stock.
Here's another fun Earth Day Giveaway