UV Light Branded Phone Sanitizer Seen on Shark Tank
- Item #: 126979
- Item Size: 8 1/2" x 5" x 1 3/4"
- Imprint Area: 6.75" x 3.25"
Your Price $ 79.99
If you are looking for promotional products that will really stand out
from the crowd, this custom branded phone sanitizer is exactly what you
are looking for. With your company’s brand boldly (or subtly!)
displayed and the ability to charge your cell phone, this sanitizer will be used daily.
This is a great branded phone accessory for germaphobes.
And aren't we all in the midst of a pandemic?
Your phone has 18x more bacteria than a public restroom!
You wash your hands daily. But how often do you sanitize your phone?
With this Custom UV Light Phone Sanitizer, your phone and life will be a bit more germ free.
The phone sanitizers have been around long before the pandemic.
There is also a lot of independent verification that the technology works.
Hospitals and other medical facilities are using UV Light for disinfecting.
A simple design allows a cell phone to be sanitized and charged simultaneously.
This is the cool geek swag that germaphobes want and need!
Charges your phone while it sanitizes (with your device cable). This handy branded tech can also sanitize
keys, credit cards and anything else that fits in the case.
- 10 minute cleaning cycle with auto shutoff
- You can sanitize your phone about 24,000 times before the bulbs burn out
- Designed to sanitize and charge most phones including larger phones like
iPhone plus series. Inner dimensions: 6.8 L x 3.74 W x .78 H
- No liquid, no heat, no chemicals used
- Acoustic audio amplifier so you can hear your phone ring while in sanitizer
- 2 UV-C lamps and 2 USB Charger ports
- Includes USB to Micro USB cable
- Price includes your logo printed in full color
- CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME: 12 Business Days if stock available
- Check out this phone sanitizer, no charger for a less expensive option.
And check out this phone sanitizer with wireless charger.
As seen on "Shark Tank".
The Phone Soap Sanitizer was on Shark Tank in 2015. Shark Lori Greiner took it to QVC where it was wildly successful.
So, yes, Phone Soap sanitizers were popular pre-pandemic.
As you can imagine, these branded phone sanitizers sell out frequently now!
This nifty device is exactly what you need to let your team know you
care or these phone sanitizers would be great thank you gifts for clients. The
UV light phone sanitizer will leave your phone (or other small items like keys)
clean and 99.9% germ free. If you are looking for a
corporate gift that is something a little different, while still being useful, this phone sanitizer could be it!